How to Grow Cannabis in 9 Easy Steps
How to Grow Cannabis
Learning to grow your own pot is not only a good way to know what you are getting but also therapeutic.
When you watch something grow from either a seed or a clone to full smoke-able buds there is no better feeling.
You control any chemicals the type of high you like the amount of CBD and many other variables.
It is simply the best way to go if you have an extra small space to set-up shop.
This is some great info below in how to grow marijuana in 9 easy steps.
Introduction: How to Get to Harvest in 10 Steps
Step 1: Choosing Your Place to Grow
Step 2: Choose Your Light
Step 3: Choose Your Growing Medium
Step 4: Get Cannabis-Friendly Nutrients
Step 5: Where to Get Cannabis Plants
Step 6: Germinate Your Seeds / Start Your Clones
Step 7: Vegetative Stage – Only Stems and Leaves
Step 8: Flowering Stage – Buds Start Growing!
Step 9: Harvest Your Cannabis
Bonus Step 10: Dry & Cure Your Buds Like a Professional
Are you ready to start growing?
Growing cannabis can seem like it’s complicated, but often it seems that way because you haven’t been given the right information. A lot of people unintentionally make growing harder than it needs to be, but that ends now!
This cannabis growing guide will help you discover the best way to grow cannabis, for your unique situation.
Watch Cannabis Grow Op Tour – Learn from a Master Grower Video:
Find a grow style for…
- Your grow space
- Set Your budget
- What are desired yields
To grow cannabis plants is actually pretty straightforward, and almost anyone with a few extra minutes a day and a spare closet or a garden in the backyard can grow their own professional-quality buds at home.
What does a cannabis plant need to thrive?
In order to thrive and grow, every cannabis plant needs:
- Light – whether you’re using sunlight or grow lights, you must understand the light needs of a cannabis plant to get the best bud quality & yields.
- Growing Medium – the stuff your plants grow in; soil isn’t your only choice!
- Air – a well-ventilated space with good air exchange and a slight breeze is best.
- Temperature – A good rule of thumb for cannabis plants is if it feels way too hot for you, it’s probably too hot for your plants. Just like humans, cannabis plants can die if exposed to extreme temps.
- Nutrients – you can buy pre-formulated nutrients that you just add to your water, or you can compost your own super soil so that it already includes all the nutrients you need.
- Water – like all plants and living creatures, cannabis needs water to survive and grow. Is my tap water “good enough” for growing cannabis?
[amazon_link asins=’154714520X,1537300156,1537423770,1540367479,1517048842,B071KSW58Q,1986839117,B07BGS3MLB,B07B9JY8NT|1878823345,193786636X,B07BKMY5H8,1540519430,1607744287,154714520X,187882337X,187882323X,1520510551|1537300156,1986839117,1616080930,1517048842,1534919686,B076NQM4HK,154714520X,B0737CG9Q5,1533570817′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’extrefitnew01-20|extrefitnewor-20|sifrmophuksmp-21′ marketplace=’CA|US|UK’ link_id=’02aaeaaa-d2b1-11e8-b3bd-6fca395aa02f’]